Michigan Social Security, Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Attorney Advocating for Your Rights
Determined attorney with more than 25 years of experience fighting on your behalf
Since 1986, James R. Rinck, P.C. in Grand Rapids, Michigan has represented individuals throughout western Michigan in matters involving Social Security, workers compensation, personal injury and unemployment law. James R. Rinck has more than 25 years of experience and a proven track record of providing positive results for clients. If you are disabled or have been injured on the job or due to the negligence of others and no one else can help you, I listen to your case and aggressively represent you to obtain a favorable outcome. I approach each client compassionately and work to understand the details of your individual situation to identify the best course of action. I am determined to get you a successful resolution and will file a federal case if necessary to secure your victory. Call me today to schedule a consultation and find out how I can help you.
Compassionate representation of every client from case inception to conclusion
At James R. Rinck, P.C., I understand the stress you are going through if you have been injured or become disabled. I work with each client personally to ensure effective representation. As your attorney, I am:
- Accomplished — I graduated from Calvin College with honors in 1979 and from the University of Illinois Law School in 1982. I am the longest-serving member of the Grand Rapids Public School Board of Education and ran for Congress in 2006. I have received the Michael Barnes Award from the Western Michigan Legal Aid Board. These accomplishments are testament to my dedication to my profession and my abilities in representing my clients.
- Willing to go the distance — I am ready to advocate aggressively for your rights as far as it takes to secure your victory. If necessary, I will file claims with federal courts to ensure your rights are honored and you achieve a favorable outcome to your case.
- Extensively experienced — I have the extensive court experience necessary to guide you on this road to a successful resolution. My experience includes representing clients in the 6th circuit court, the district court and the Michigan supreme court.
Vigorous Michigan attorney advocating in matters of Social Security, workers compensation and personal injury
I fight tenaciously on behalf of my clients in the following practice areas:
- Social Security — My Social Security practice helps clients seeking Social Security disability benefits file claims, and I follow through for as long as required to ensure your receive the benefits you are entitled to.
- Workers Compensation — In workers compensation matters, I aggressively advocate for clients who have been injured at work or in a work-related activity. I skillfully maneuver through the complex legal process involved in securing your compensation.
- Personal Injury — In my personal injury practice, I advocate on behalf of clients injured due to someone else’s negligence. I diligently pursue the compensation necessary for you to get your life back on track.
Contact a Grand Rapids, Michigan attorney dedicated to your case today.
Call James R. Rinck, P.C. at 616-459-7999 today to schedule a consultation, or contact me online.